Thursday, June 12, 2014

From Mustard to Gold? Or is it just Mustard Gold?





Love this golden skirt from NAVA, bought it on their clearance sale. It's a schoolgirl-esque type of outfit which works great for petite girls like me. Throw in a mustard polo shirt which gives a boyish yet girly look. ;) I'm also wearing my R2D2 inspired sleeveless shirt. Pop of color violet shoes surprisingly goes well with yellow and gold. Hope you guys love it!!!

I think faith is the small mustard seed of opportunities every day. For example, 'Am I going to love this person? Am I going to share my faith with this person? Am I going to pray that little prayer?' It really is a daily thing where you seize those little mustard seed opportunities and then see what God does. -Mark Batterson

0 comments:

Post a Comment