Thursday, June 19, 2014

Take me to the E.R.

ER1

ER2

ER3


ER4


ER5


Emergency! It's full of action, drama and suspense! It's not really my favorite place to stay, though I salute the doctors and the nurses who have been working there the whole time. Kudos to you guys!! 

I don't usually rock monochromatic ensembles but I loved this one. These are my favorite boots from payless shoe source. These boots are very cheap but at the same time they are priceless!!! Shades - Fly, Jeans - Candie's, Blazers - Shapes and the tube top was given by my mom. Thanks mom!!!

Credits to Ba - Aivors, she wasn't feeling well but still she took my pictures. You are a fighter!! She felt a lot better after this, so don't worry! <3 p="">
There is nothing so strong or safe in an emergency of life as the simple truth.

2 comments:

  1. Cute boots :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!!! Love your blog!!! it's awesome!!!! <3

      Delete